Harper V. Rug | 8' 2" x 10' 11"
Distressed antique Heriz rug (circa 1920s) in beautifully aged colors: a rich rusty orange, a deep navy, williamsburg blue, wheat, and teal. The colors of this rug have matured and changed over time.
This distressed vintage carpet has some areas of low pile, uneven edges, repairs and patches on the border.
8' 2" x 10' 11"
Medium/low pile with low areas from wear
Country of Origin - Iran
Make - Hand Knotted of Wool
SWOON'S VINTAGE RUG GUIDE
Buying second hand is a smart way to score high quality goods for less. Plus, it's good for the environment. Hand knotted, wool rugs are great for any room in your home.
All of our vintage rugs have been professionally cleaned. Vintage rugs will have some wear and tear as well as a patina that only time can add.
All orders shipping within the continental US will ship for free.
If you live outside of the continental US, contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote.
Most of our items are one of a kind and will ship within 3 - 5 days of your purchase date. You will receive tracking information via email when your order ships.
If your rug is out of stock or backordered we will reach out and let you know as soon as possible. You will have the option to cancel your order for a full refund if the item is backordered.
Items shipping outside of the US may become subject to additional taxes or fees. These fees are billed from the country where the items are being shipped. Swoon is in no way responsible to pay these additional taxes or fees.
You can return a rug you purchase for a store credit. If you need to return an item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of rug delivery. Our return policy varies by product type.
- All jute rug returns will incur a 25% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges. The remaining balance will be returned as a store credit.
- All special order rugs will incur a 25% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges. The remaining balance will be returned as a store credit
- All vintage and one-of-a-kind rugs are returnable for a store credit, minus all shipping charges
- We can email you a shipping label for your return
- If you are returning an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. As we don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item
- Returns in the form of store credit will only be issued for unused items returned in the same condition in which they were shipped
- Your store credit never expires, and can be used on any future purchase(s)
- Gift cards are non-returnable
- To complete your return we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- A partial refund maybe issued if any item returned is damaged