Shipping + Returns
All orders shipping within the continental US will ship for free.
If you live outside of the continental US, contact us at email@example.com for a shipping quote.
Many of our items are one-of-a-kind and will ship within 3 - 5 days of your purchase date. You will receive tracking information via email when your order ships.
If your rug is out of stock or backordered we will reach out and let you know as soon as possible. You will have the option to cancel your order for a full refund if the item is backordered.
You can return a rug you purchase for a store credit. If you need to return an item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of rug delivery. Our return policy varies by product type.
- All jute rug returns will incur a 25% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges. The remaining balance will be returned as a store credit.
- All special order rugs will incur a 25% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges. The remaining balance will be returned as a store credit
- All vintage and one-of-a-kind rugs are returnable for a store credit, minus all shipping charges
- We can email you a shipping label for your return
- If you are returning an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. As we don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item
- Returns in the form of store credit will only be issued for unused items returned in the same condition in which they were shipped
- Your store credit never expires, and can be used on any future purchase(s)
- Gift cards are non-returnable
- To complete your return we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- A partial refund maybe issued if any item returned is damaged