Our new studio space is big and open. So I knew the space would benefit from a few features that pull you in and focus your view. I decided one of those elements should be a large scale lighting feature that hangs low from the very tall ceiling.
Why Bamboo Pendants
- They are lightweight
- Typically low cost
- Made of sustainable materials
- Most are good neutral colors
What I love about them
- Variety of sizes. This pendant comes in 6 different sizes. The smallest is 15" tall and the largest is 32" tall, with 4 different sizes in between.
- Adjustable shapes. These pendants are extremely flexible. The design of these pieces cleverly allows you bend your pendant into the shape you want and hold it into that shape.
- Canopy options. They offer 4 different cord/canopy choices so you can pick the one that works best for you.
- Lampshade only option. You can order just the shade and get your own lighting kit or you can do what I did, and forgo the bulb all together.
Our Bamboo + Rattan Pendant Picks
Sinnerlig Pendant, IKEA
Black Pendant Shade, World Market
Santa Barbara Pendant, Serena & Lily
Cordial Pendant, Burke Decor
Flora Rattan Pendant, 23" Diameter